THE INFOTRAK VOICE OF THE PEOPLE – WAVE 1 – DECEMBER 2021Derrick Omuto
Release Date: Wednesday, 22 December, 2021
The year 2021 could generally be described to have been a year with mixed fortunes.
On the one hand, Kenyans received COVID 19 vaccines from March reviving hope in
most sectors and eventually leading to full opening of the country in October. On the
other, the year was characterized by various economic challenges leaving many
The Infotrak Voice of the People Poll Wave 1 focused on 2021 as well as the festive season.
In a nutshell, Wave 1 of the release highlighted the views of Kenyans regarding:
- Whether the country was headed in the right or wrong direction
- The key issues of concern among Kenyans
- Kenyans’ plan to spend Christmas
- The extent to which Kenyans were happy
- Kenyans level of optimism that things will improve in 2022
- Expectations for 2022
[pdfjs-viewer url=https://www.infotrakresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/INFOTRAK-VOP-POLL-DEC-2021-NY-1.pdf fullscreen=false download=false print=false]